Hallsley is an exciting new neighborhood where authentic American architecture is blended with the natural beauty of the land to create a place that is unlike any other in Richmond. Here are some reasons why Hallsley was selected the 2017 Best Community in America:
Resort-Style Amenities – Hallsley’s unrivaled amenities feature entertainment for every age, right in the community.
Architectural Integrity – Our Architectural Review Board sets a high standard for quality and detail creating a streetscape unlike any other community in Richmond.
Generous Homesites – Large lot sizes allow more space for your family to enjoy your backyard – not your neighbors.
Unmatched Location – From grocery and specialty stores to doctors, dining, fitness, and entertainment, Hallsley is minutes away from every convenience!
Top-Ranked Schools – J. B. Watkins Elementary, Midlothian Middle, and Midlothian High rank in the top 4% of public schools nationwide.
Distinctive Neighborhoods – From Creekside to Westhaven, the neighborhoods within Hallsley allow for a variety of home styles and sizes.
Respected Developer – East West Communities is an award-winning national developer since 1973.
The Hallsley Residents Club has a year-round calendar of fun! The signature resort-style amenities include:
- A clubhouse with outdoor entertaining Cabana bar and covered decks and porches
- Resort-style pool with waterslide, beach-like zero entry, waterspouts, lap lanes and adult area
- Hallsley Hopper – a Mercedes limousine van with chauffeured service
- Bocce ball
- Pickle ball
- Over 6 miles of biking/walking and nature trails and 14 bridges
- Storybook Lane
- Playhouse village
- Treehouse playground
- Toddler’s playground
- Saville, Hope Street, and Greenway Pocket Parks
- Central Bark dog park
- Tom Sawyer’s stocked catch and release fishing pond with dock and gazebo
- Beaver Pond with Mystical Manhole Trail
- Overlooks and Stop a-whiles
- Year-round activities for adults and children
HALLSLEY SWIM TEAM
Hallsley is pleased to announce that the community has a swim team – The Hallsley High Tides!